호텔관리 메리어트 호텔 Marriott 분석(영문)
목차 1.History of J.W Marriott / Intro of Marriott Seoul 2.I.T System 3.Types of Rooms 4.Facilities and Events 5.Local Attractions and Features 6.J.W Marriott’s HR Management 7.J.W Marriott’s Service to Community 8.Organization Structure / SWOT Analysis 9.Q&A 본문 I could not continues on with the reservation because I needed to pay and make an actual reservation to see more. The hotel reservation procedure Consist of superior, suite, Executive Floor Morning Call Service Refrigerator / Minibar Personal Safe Movies(Must Pay) Gold Card : If you have a gold card you can get up to 390,000WONin discount Marriott Rewards : Can gather points from any Marriott hotel around the world Essential Skills for Supervisors and Managers(ESSM) Seven Habits Navigating Through Change TC-1, TC-2 : Trainer Certification CMLC Creating Marriott Leadership Culture DYDO : Develop You Develop Others Negotiating Skills Positive Association Relation Skills 본문내용 Seoul I.T System Types of Rooms Facilities and Events Local Attractions and Features J.W Marriott’s HR Management J.W Marriott’s Service to Community Organization Structure / SWOT Analysis Q&A PAGE:3 1. History of J.W Marriott Marriott was founded by J. Willard Marriott in 1927 when he and his wife opened a root beer stand in Washington D.CAs a Mormon missionary in the sweltering, humid summer |