2013년 10월 11일 금요일

오픽(OPIC) 기출 자료,문제와 모범답안

오픽(OPIC) 기출 자료,문제와 모범답안
오픽기출자료&모범답안.hwp


본문
오픽 예상문제 1. 자기소개하기 (Ch.1, Unit.1)
질문
1. Lets get started with the interview. Can You tell me a little bit about yourself?
2. Tell me a little about yourself?
Answer
My name is OOO. I am not that tall and dont wear glasses. I am single and live with my family. My family members are my parents and one sister. As a graduate student of Mechanical Engineering, I conducted experimental research in performance and development of vertical-axis wind turbine. My life principles as well as my strength are that I am honest and dedicated.

오픽 예상문제 2. 다른사람 소개하기 (Ch.1, Unit.2)
질문
You responded that you work in the survey. Can you describe one of your colleagues that you work with? What does he/she look like?
Answer
Let me tell you about / one of my colleague. His name is Song Woo-Suk. I have known him /for 10 years. He is Physical doctor and a leader of my lab and my friend. He has a round face and wears glasses. He is average height and looks like the movie character Clock Kent of the Superman. Also He is modest and intelligent man.

본문내용
the interview. Can You tell me a little bit about yourself?
2. Tell me a little about yourself?
Answer
My name is OOO. I am not that tall and dont wear glasses. I am single and live with my family. My family members are my parents and one sister. As a graduate student of Mechanical Engineering, I conducted experimental research in performance and development of vertical-axis wind turbine. My lif